With Valentine's Day right around the corner, we figured we'd pour the lovin' on early with this compilation of tunes that tug at your heartstrings.
I have an entire playlist on my iPhone entitled 'Love Songs.' Our wedding favor - from 2005 - was a lovey dovey CD that guests are still requesting copies of. While these aren't the more traditional love tunes, here are some of my favorites:
- Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
- Forever and For Always - Shania Twain
- Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
- This Year's Love - David Grey
- The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
- Into the Mystic - Van Morrison (our wedding song)
Is your favorite love song on this list? Either way, let us know below! I could use some good additions to my playlist.