Here's a list of recent home sales in the Five Towns. Click on the address links for photos and more information including annual taxes.
- 120 Piermont Ave., Hewlett Bay Park — This colonial with seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms and two half bathrooms was sold on March 1 for $1,790,000.
- 181 Mott Ave, Inwood — This colonial with three bedrooms and one bathroom was sold on March 1 for $245,000.
- 962 Peninsula Blvd., Woodmere — This split with four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms was sold on March 1 for $300,000.
- 287 Heather Ln., Hewlett Harbor — This expanded ranch with four bedrooms and three bathrooms was sold on March 5 for $600,000.
- 250 Central Ave, Unit D-120, Lawrence — This co-op studio was sold on March 6 for $60,000.