.

3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide

Children and mother rescued from Hewlett Neck home.

The Woodmere Fire Department on Sunday found three people overcome by carbon monoxide in a Dolphin Drive home in Hewlett Neck.

A mother, along with her two children, ages 1 and 2, were transported by Woodmere FD EMS to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »