The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- An unknown person(s) on July 24 removed a bicycle from an open garage on Montgomery Boulevard in Atlantic Beach.
The Fourth Precinct reports that the following individuals were arrested and charged with DWI from July 25 to 28:
- Matthew S. Tillinger, 20, of Hewlett, on Long Beach Road in Island Park
- Yitzchok T. Cohen, 20, of Cedarhurst, on Rockaway Turnpike in Cedarhurst
- Felicia M. Kessler, 48, of Oceanside, on Lawson Boulevard in Oceanside
- James V. Flood, 31, of Long Beach, on Lido Boulevard in Lido Beach
- Henry E. Maradiaga, 38, of Long Beach, on Austin Boulevard in Island Park
- Issac Holland, 45, of South Ozone Park, on Long Beach Road in Oceanside
- Sonia A. Ojeda-Solorzano, 29, of Island Park, on Brower Avenue in Oceanside