The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Peter M. Fishburne, 49, of Florida, was arrested on Aug. 2 and charged with shoplifting at the at 605 Rockaway Turnpike in North Lawrence.
The Fourth Precinct reports that the following individuals were arrested and charged with DWI:
- Dennis L. Jones, 33, of Freeport, on Aug. 1 on Windsor Parkway in Oceanside
- Charles J. Jordan, 20, of Oceanside, on Aug. 4 on Waukena Avenue in Oceanside
- Doris Milea-Melendez, 41, of Baldwin, on Aug. 4 on Merrick Road in Oceanside
- Theresa A. Pawlowski, 57, of East Rockaway, on Aug. 6 on Ocean Avenue in East Rockaway
- An unknown person(s) between July 30 and 31 took a camcorder, sunglasses, duffle bag and headsets from a vehicle that was parked on Meadow Road in Inwood.
- An unknown person(s) between Aug. 1 and 2 removed a GPS unit from a vehicle that was parked on Meadow Road in Inwood.
- An unknown person(s) between Aug. 1 and 2 broke the rear windshield of a vehicle that was parked on Harvard Road in Woodmere.
- An unknown person(s) between Aug. 2 and 3 scratched the passenger side door of a vehicle that was parked on Kearny Drive in Woodmere.
Get the weekly police report and other crime stories delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.