The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Mylasia Azemer, 20, of South Ozone Park, an employee of in Meadowmere, was arrested on July 7 and charged with passing a Playstation 3 and assorted food to an accomplice without accepting payment for the items.
- Jennifer L. Gonzalez, 24, of Inwood, was arrested on July 9 and charged with DWI on East Rockaway Road in Hewlett.
- A resident of West Broadway in Inwood reported to police that from Dec. 1, 2005, to Dec. 18, 2010, he was the victim of identity theft when numerous accounts were fraudulently opened in his name.
- The lighting structures at the end of a driveway on Ocean Avenue in Lawrence were damaged, a complainant reported to police on July 7.
- An unknown subject stole $500 from the cash register at the Getty Station located on Woodmere Boulevard in Woodmere and fled in an unknown direction, a complainant reported to police on July 8.
- An unknown person took a catalytic converter from a vehicle that was parked on Henry Street in Inwood, a complainant reported to police on July 8.