The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Carl L. Piro Jr., 36, of Malverne, and David Vega, 30, of Hempstead, were arrested on June 15 and charged with shoplifting at the Lowes at 253-01 Rockaway Turnpike in North Woodmere.
- John D. Jordan, 56, of Far Rockaway, was arrested on June 18 and charged with shoplifting at the at 1296 Broadway in Hewlett.
- An unknown person(s) between June 14 and 15 broke the passenger front window of a vehicle that was parked in a Fiesta Court driveway in Hewlett.
- An unknown person(s) on June 15 removed items from the glove compartment of a vehicle that was parked on Inip Drive in Inwood.
- An unknown person(s) between June 16 and 17 took tools from a vehicle that was parked on Bayswater Boulevard in Inwood.
- An unknown person(s) between June 17 and 18 cut through a screen door and stole a guitar from a Cumberland Place residence in Lawrence.