The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Irish C. Brooks, 59, of Far Rockaway, was arrested on June 15 and charged with DWI at the intersection of Route 878 and Mott Avenue in Inwood.
- Nancy Mizrachi, 58, of Lawrence, was arrested on June 18 and charged with shoplifting at the Stop & Shop located on Burnside Avenue in Inwood.
- Juan C. Escarate, 29, of Inwood, was arrested on June 19 and charged with DWI on Sheridan Boulevard in Inwood.
- A resident of Hewlett Drive in North Woodmere reported to police on June 1 that they were the victim of identity theft when three AT&T wireless accounts were fraudulently activated in their name.
- An unknown person removed the victim’s backpack, which contained a cell phone, credit cards, keys and wallet, while he was playing basketball at Grant Park, they reported to police on June 15.
- A GPS unit was taken from a vehicle that was parked on Waverly Place in Lawrence, a complainant reported to police on June 15.
- Four aluminum patio chairs and a table were taken from a yard located on Fulton Street in Lawrence, the victim reported to police on June 17.
- Men’s ties were removed from an unlocked vehicle on Harborview North in Lawrence, a complainant report to police on June 19.
- A bicycle was taken from the rear of a location on Washington Avenue in Lawrence, a complainant report to police on June 19.
- Assorted coins and $30 were taken from a vehicle that was parked at a residence on Harborview South in Lawrence, a complainant reported to police on June 19.