The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Parmjit Singh, 63, of Richmond Hill, was arrested on June 7 and charged with DWI on Nassau Expressway in Inwood.
- Luis O. Lopez, 34, of Inwood, was arrested on June 9 and charged with DWI on Burnside Avenue in Inwood.
- An unknown person(s) on June 6 shattered the rear window of a vehicle that was parked on East Broadway in Woodmere.
- An unknown person(s) between June 9 and 10 caused damage to about 45 cabana doors at the New Plaza Beach Club at 1751 Ocean Blvd. in Atlantic Beach.
- An unknown person(s) between June 9 and 10 caused damage to the trunk of a vehicle that was parked in a driveway on Lafayette Place in Woodmere.
Receive crime stories like this and other breaking news in your inbox or smartphone by signing up for our newsletter here