What am I thinking about? Adam Sandler, latkes, gifts for the kids.
I was so excited with what I got my daughter — a triple volume "Sweet Valley High" book!!! Who remembers "Sweet Valley High?" Found it at Urban Outfitters. I don't think she's as into it as I wanted her to be. It's like the time I made my kids watch "Sixteen Candles." Blank Faces. Still my favorite movie ending.
So, what's up for this week? This is my list of what I'll be doing, not in any particular order:
- Make latkes using hash brown potatoes (so much easier)
- Watching the new episode of Billy On The Street
- Waiting for my sister to give birth
- Trying out some new cocktail recipes (so I have them perfected for when we go upstate with friends)
- Taking NyQuil (yep sick again)
So really I'll just be eating, drinking & watching TV.
Happy Happy Happy Happy Hhhhanukkah!