It's almost 2013 — time to make some resolutions.
Where to start?
- Wake up earlier in the morning, like 6 a.m. & work out. Five days a week. Maybe three. Probably wait till after B leaves for school to work out. That makes more sense.
- Eat healthy breakfast & take all the vitamins & supplements I write down every time I watch the Dr. Oz show
- Take an online course in literature. Or art history. Or religion. Do the homework.
- Don't be lazy. Or procrastinate. I'm not really sure how to accomplish that.
- Get a life coach. Or a guru. Wear more tunics?
- More trash talk in Words with Friends. It's motivating.
Anyway, let's see what happens with those. Hope you make good ones & keep them too!
Have a very Happy New Year!