Village of Cedarhurst
Drag box to select area
The Village of Cedarhurst was incorporated on Sept. 16, 1910. Andrew Parise has served as its mayor since 1995. Residents can visit the village hall for permits, contractor licenses and housing inspections. The site also holds the village court, where people can go to resolve parking tickets. The Cedarhurst Senior Center meets downstairs. Village Hall moved from its original location on Spruce Street to Cedarhurst Avenue in 1958. The building was renovated in 1998.
200 Cedarhurst Ave, Cedarhurst, NY 11516
- Fax: 516-295-1077
- Accessibility Details: Ramp to entrace, elevator to other floors
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4:30pm
- Accessible: yes